Our qualified nurse, Kathy holds a Nurse Clinic every Friday from 12pm – 4pm at our Bovey Tracey branch.
As a fully qualified and experienced Veterinary Nurse she is able to offer a number of clinics to advise pet owners on the following areas of preventative healthcare:
- Pre neutering health checks: to help you choose the right time to neuter and discuss aspects of the procedure.
- Post operative checks: after surgery such as neutering and lump removals we need to see our patients back for an assessment to check that the wound is okay, that your pet has coped well with the surgery and for any sutures to re removed.
- Post neutering health checks: helping to monitor weight and health post neutering.
- Weight & dietary advice: for any patients who may have trouble controlling their weight. Dietary advice and regular monitoring is available.
- Maintaining healthy teeth and gums: available as a routine check or post dental treatment. Kathy can advise on all aspects of dental hygiene.
- Behaviour clinics: basic advice available on many issues.
- Senior wellness clinics: advice is available on all age related matters.
- Puppy & kitten clinics: to help you with the first few months of your new pet.
- Diabetes clinics: ongoing monitoring in this disease is essential and Kathy is here to help.
The following services are also available to pet owners:
- Administration of medicines (including flea & worm treatment)
- Nail clipping
- Tick removal (no charge)